Golden Hammer Awards 2021 Application
Projects must have been completed after January 1, 2020. All projects nominated must be located in the greater Richmond area (City of Richmond, Counties of Chesterfield, Hanover, and Henrico). One entry per project. Entries must be received by midnight September 12, 2021.
1. Best Restoration: Includes restoration by a homeowner, contractor, or developer. Includes historic tax credit projects.
2. Best Adaptive Reuse: Includes projects that were rehabilitated for a new use, multi-family residential and historic tax credit projects welcome.
3. Best New Construction: Includes neighborhood infill.
4. Best Placemaking: Arts and culture projects, park and green-space projects, transportation and infrastructure projects, or other neighborhood enhancing features.
5. Best Residential: Single-family residential projects.