Postponed Events | COVID-19
Events through JUNE 10 POSTPONED
Based on the rapidly evolving situation relating to the novel coronavirus, known as COVID-19, we are writing to advise you that we have made the decision to POSTPONE THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:
- March 19 Quoit Club | South Barton Heights Projects
- March 28 Celebrate the City | Annual Rehab Expo will be a VIRTUAL EVENT! FOLLOW HERE!
- April 2 Lecture | Gabriella Harvie Randolph Brockenbrough
- April 16 Quoit Club | Maggie L. Walker National Historic Site
- May 21 Quoit Club | McKinnon & Harris
Please continue to monitor our social media and your emails for future events. We will be updating our website, facebook, and instagram pages with future updates, information, photos and more!
We are truly excited about these events, and know you want you to be here too, but we value the health of our community above all else and will let you know as soon as practicable the rescheduled dates for our events!
For a list of Postponed Events, please click here.
Stay up to date on Corona Virus by monitoring the CDC Website.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us at [email protected]
Historic Richmond Team