208 – 212 W. Franklin St., formerly The Price House
Year Built: c. 1805
Architectural Style: Second Empire
District: 200 Block W. Franklin Street
This was originally Tucker Hospital. Greatly expanded over time, the original building is located in the center section. Most of the exterior dates from the 1880s. Later additions include the mansard roof. It was renovated in the 1970s.