• Photo by Jeff Satterthwaite

Close

Superior Warehouse, 2401 E. Franklin Street

Year Built: c. 1850

Architectural Style: Folk Victorian

District: St. John’s Church

This warehouse is attached to the Pohlig Brothers Building, built in 1853, at 2405—2419 East Franklin Street. It was threatened by demolition in 2000 and has since been renovated as an apartment building with business and retail space.