The Golden Hammer Awards were started in 2000 with a goal of honoring excellence in neighborhood revitalization projects throughout Greater Richmond. This year Historic Richmond + Storefront for Community Design will host the 5th Annual Golden Hammer Awards on October 28th at Hardywood.
Who will win a Golden Hammer? FIND OUT OCTOBER 28th!
Thursday, October 28, 2021
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Brew House and Taproom
2410 Ownby Lane
Buy your tickets now!
1. Best Restoration: Includes restoration by a homeowner, contractor, or developer. Includes historic tax credit projects.
2. Best Adaptive Reuse: Includes projects that were rehabilitated for a new use, multi-family residential and historic tax credit projects welcome.
3. Best New Construction: Includes neighborhood infill.
4. Best Placemaking: Arts and culture projects, park and green-space projects, transportation and infrastructure projects, or other neighborhood enhancing features.
5. Best Residential: Single-family residential projects.
Join us this year as we recognize professionals working in neighborhood revitalization, blight reduction, and historic preservation in the Richmond region!
We are grateful for our generous sponsors!