Carrington Row, 2307—2309—2311 E. Broad Street
Year Built: 1818
Architectural Style: Neo-Classical
District: St. John’s Church
Built by the three sons of Ann Adams Carrington, it is the earliest existing example of connected row houses in Richmond. The facade is brick covered with stucco to simulate stone. The differing entrances reflect style changes made over the years: Federal, Greek Revival, and Victorian.